We are delighted with the conclusive results from our recently conducted Tenant Satisfaction Survey.
- 96% of tenants are satisfied with the overall services provided by WWHC
- 97% of tenants are satisfied with the WWHC repairs service
- 97% of tenants feel well informed of decisions and services by WWHC
- Over 90% of tenants feel they have sufficient opportunities to participate in WWHC’s activities and decision making
- Over 95% of new tenants are satisfied with the standard and quality of their new home
Paul Farrell, Director of WWHC commented,
“By any standard these results are quite sensational. We are delighted our tenants are delighted. This really is the acid test of what we do. We regularly receive many more formal and informal compliments regarding our services from our tenants, than we do complaints.
Our Staff and Committee deserve enormous credit. I will be leaving WWHC for a period later this year, I’m delighted to be going out on such a high”.
Anne Anderson, Chair of WWHC said,
“Of course we’re thrilled to receive such a solid endorsement of our work. We have set incredibly high standards over the years and our task now is to maintain and sustain these high standards in the years to come. I am very confident that with our amazing team we can continue to do that”