Contact Us

The office is open from 9.15am – 4.45pm every Monday to Friday, except for public holidays. 

To send us an enquiry, report a repair or make a complaint, please select the relevant form below by clicking the tab as required, and one of our team will get back to you as soon as possible. 

Make A Complaint

If you are unhappy about our action or lack of action, or about the standard of service provided by us or on our behalf, you can let us know using our complaints procedure.

Our complaints policy is available to download at the bottom of this form.

You can make your complaint by phone, in person at the office, or in writing via letter or email.

Complaints Policy

Report Incident

If you wish to report anti-social behaviour or criminal activity, please also contact Police Scotland on 101 or complete the form at:

Report Dog Fouling

If you witness another person failing to clean up their dog’s mess, you should report this to your Housing Officer. We also encourage you to report this to South Lanarkshire Council and provide as much detail as possible. You can do this by filling in the online form here: 

Translate »
West Whitlawburn logo in navy

Report a repair

Do not use this form to report an emergency.
We will call you for more information and to arrange access before the work is done.

Skip to content