Welcome to West Whitlawburn Housing Co-operative
Our offices are closed to the public until further notice. Please click here for more information.
We are a fully mutual housing co-operative with charitable status. All of our tenants are members of the Co-operative. We have 644 properties in management and are located in Whitlawburn, Cambuslang, South Lanarkshire.
West Whitlawburn Housing Co-operative is committed to providing excellent housing and services to our members, residents and service users.
Strategic Objectives 2020 – 2024
- We will ensure that customers receive the highest possible standard of service at all times.
- We will provide good quality homes in an attractive environment.
- We will maintain and enhance strong strategic governance.
- We will seek to improve our financial strength and deliver value for money.
- We will seek to address inequalities and exclusion in West Whitlawburn.
- We will continue our role as a community anchor by providing services and supporting West Whitlawburn in being a strong, stable community.
WWHC embraces the International Co-operative Alliance principles of:
- Voluntary and open membership
- Democratic member control
- Member economic participation
- Autonomy and independence
- Education, training and information
- Co-operation amongst co-operatives
- Concern for community
We hope that you will find the information on the website useful and informative.
If you have any suggestions on how it can be improved please feel free to let us know. You can do this through the Contact Us section.