Due to retirement we are looking to recruit an outstanding Director who will lead the organisation both strategically and operationally in the delivery of excellent services to tenants. Such opportunities are rarely available for those particularly looking to work within a traditional Housing Co-operative.
The successful candidate will be both passionate about, and committed to, our vision to remain an independent Co-operative which develops, manages and maintains our community (and its assets) to the highest possible standards. You will demonstrate a solid track record gained in social housing and will exhibit significant managerial work experience including inspiring, developing and managing staff effectively.
We want our next Director to possess:
- Tertiary level education or equivalent relevant experience
- Significant and productive experience of working in partnership with external agencies and stakeholders
- Superb interpersonal, ambassadorial and influencing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including negotiating and report writing
- Effective business development and IT skills
- Business acumen, and skilled in social entrepreneurship
We offer full EVH terms and conditions of employment, including a pension scheme to the successful candidate.
If you have long been looking for a leadership role within a Co-operative environment, and if you have the competencies to deliver our ambition, please download an application pack from the EVH website.
All queries about this post should be directed to EVH E: Recruitment@evh.org.uk or Tel: 0141 352 7435
Closing date is 10:00 AM on Friday 9 April.
Interviewees will be tested in week commencing 19 April and interviews will then be conducted on 27 April within our office.
‘We are an Equal Opportunities employer’