Permanent Position (Re-advertisement)
EVH Grade 7 £33,375 to £36,648
EVH Terms and Conditions apply
Based in Cambuslang, West Whitlawburn Housing Co-operative is widely respected as an innovative and forward thinking Registered Social Landlord, with high levels of tenant satisfaction. We have 644 homes and are governed by a highly committed voluntary Management Committee with a demonstrable track record of success.
We are looking for an experienced, qualified Finance Officer to join our Corporate Services team.
The ideal candidate:
- Demonstrates a high level of analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Has effective time management and prioritisation skills.
- Has effective communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to liaise with a variety of diverse stakeholders.
- Is proficient in the use of finance systems, Microsoft Office software and to an advanced level in Microsoft Excel.
- Has a recognised accountancy qualification.
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Accruals and prepayments
- Preparation of management accounts
- Accounting for fixed assets, including additions, disposals and depreciation charges
- Processing intercompany transactions and reconciling intercompany accounts
- Ensuring treasury operating procedures are complied with
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience and you’d like to work in a forward thinking, well established organisation with a person-centred culture that puts people at the heart of all we do, then we’d like to hear from you.
Closing date for applications is no later than 12 noon on Monday, 15th February 2021.
We accept direct applications from candidates only and do not engage the services of Recruitment Agencies.