EVH Grade 6 PA17 £28,089 to PA20 £30,707
EVH Terms and Conditions apply
Based in Cambuslang, West Whitlawburn Housing Co-operative is widely respected as an innovative and forward thinking Registered Social Landlord, with high levels of tenant satisfaction. We have 644 homes and are governed by a highly committed voluntary Management Committee with a demonstrable track record of success.
We are looking for a detail oriented Corporate Services Assistant to join our Corporate Services team to contribute to our IT and data management functions.
The ideal candidate:
- Demonstrates a high level of analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Has effective time management and prioritisation skills.
- Has effective communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to liaise with a variety of diverse stakeholders
- Is proficient in the use of database management systems, Microsoft Office software and to an advanced level in Microsoft Excel.
- Has a recognised IT qualification.
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of Data Protection and Freedom of Information legislation.
- Day to day management of all IT systems, including VoIP, providing first line support to colleagues
- Liaison with external IT support providers
- Website maintenance
- Administration and co-ordination of information requests using the Data Protection and Freedom of Information frameworks providing regular analysis and management reports.
- Administration and co-ordination of complaints and providing regular analysis and management reports.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience and you’d like to work in a forward thinking, well established organisation with a person-centred culture that puts people at the heart of all we do, then we’d like to hear from you.
Closing date for applications is no later than 12 noon on Monday, 15th February 2021.