Full time, Permanent Position
EVH Grade 7 £33,375 to £36,648
EVH Terms and Conditions apply
We are looking for an experienced, qualified, Finance Officer to join our Corporate Services team.
The ideal candidate:
- Demonstrates a high level of analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Has effective time management and prioritisation skills.
- Has effective communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to liaise with a variety of diverse stakeholders
- Is proficient in the use of finance systems, Microsoft Office software and to an advanced level in Microsoft Excel.
- Has a recognised accountancy qualification.
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Accruals and prepayments
- Preparation of management accounts
- Accounting for fixed assets, including additions, disposals and depreciation charges
- Processing intercompany transactions and reconciling intercompany accounts
- Ensuring treasury operating procedures are complied with
Completed applications should be sent to Morag Gladstone, Assistant Director (Corporate Services), by email to email@example.com or by post to Recruitment, West Whitlawburn Housing Co-operative Ltd, Belmont House, 57 Belmont Road, West Whitlawburn, Cambuslang, G72 8PG, no later than 12 noon on Friday, 30th October 2020.
Interviews will be held week beginning 9th November 2020.
We accept direct applications from candidates only and do not engage the services of Recruitment Agencies.
West Whitlawburn Housing Co-operative is widely respected as an innovative and forward thinking Registered Social Landlord with tenant/member satisfaction at a very high level.