Our Annual General Meeting will reconvene on Monday, 16th September at 7.00 pm. The meeting will take place in Whitlawburn Community Resource Centre.
All members of The Co-operative are invited to attend the meeting. Member attendance is important to make sure the Co-operative is operating democratically.
What is the Annual General Meeting for?
• To let you know how what the Co-operative has been doing in 2018 -19.
• To give you the opportunity to see how we’ve been performing.
• To elect our committee for the following year.
• To let you know what our plans are for the rest of 2019 and 2020 are.
• To give you a chance to speak to staff of WWHC, Committee, our politicians and police.
We look forward to seeing you there.